galeon

Hendricks, Kevin khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Sep 7 00:37:06 EST 2000

Hi,

I do nightly mozilla builds once or twice a month and have had no problems
with seg-faults.

I have also build galeon awhile back and it seemed to work (but I did not
test it much).

I think there are pre-compiled version of galeon on the linuxppc inc site
in their contributed archive.

As for mozilla, try the nightly source trees and not M17.  There were two
patches I submitted to fix problems with netscape threads and passing
non-promoted types via va_arg that have recently been included (finally!)
into the mozilla source tree and are now in nightly builds.

Kevin

--
Kevin B. Hendricks, Associate Professor of Operations and Information
Technology