asm statement in include/asm not ansi conform

Hendricks, Kevin khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Sat Sep 2 02:03:58 EST 2000

Hi,

>> Maybe the DRI tree doesn't contain the PLL probe code for PPC ?
>
>Not maybe ;)
>
>(When) Will that code be submitted to XFree86 BTW?

I submitted that patch to Brad and Anthony so that it would make it into
the official kernel trees and made and posted an XF86 4 patch to the
mailing lists awhile back but but it does not seem to have made it into all
XF86 trees.

I can probably dig up that patch on my home machine and send it to the
mailing list again if anyone wants it.

Kevin

--
Kevin B. Hendricks, Associate Professor of Operations and Information
Technology