asm statement in include/asm not ansi conform

Marc Dietrich Marc.Dietrich at hrz.uni-giessen.de
Fri Sep 1 03:09:19 EST 2000

Hello Michel,

after some testing dri works now. On startup X says "dri enabled" and
glinfo shows many supported GL functions. But at least when running
"gears" for example, I get no accelaration at all. Still 60 frames per
second - same as with software rendering. I also have a P-III/500 box with
Rage128 (AGP) witch produces 400 frames! Glxinfo says something like "RGB
error" and breaks.

Maybe it's better at your site?

Marc

Marc Dietrich                marc.dietrich at physik.uni-giessen.de