2.2.18-pre17 candidate

Chris Leishman chris at sharinga.com
Tue Oct 31 02:39:14 EST 2000

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 05:29:33PM +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
<snip>
> I'll be interested to hear how people go with it.  I'll check the
> changes into the bitkeeper linuxppc_2_2 tree within the next day or
> so.  If it goes OK I'll send the patch to Alan for inclusion in
> 2.2.18.
>
> Paul.

If you compile the GMAC driver as a module it complains about an unresolvable
symbol "feature_set_gmac_phy_reset".  This is a symbol in the matching kernel,
so I'm not sure whats going on...

Also, when I tried using the new input stuff my mapping of right/middle mouse
buttons to F9 and F10 (use append="adb_buttons=101,109" in yaboot) stopped
working.

Chris