2.2.18-pre17 candidate

Andreas Tobler toa at pop.agri.ch
Tue Oct 24 22:53:12 EST 2000

Paul Mackerras wrote:

> Andreas Tobler writes:
>
> > My menuconfig breaks with the msg 'MCmenu36: command not found report it
> > to ......'. On the quick it's not very helpful I know.
> > I also wondered why 'Mac device drivers' is the last entry in the
> > menuconfig, no sound, nor Kernel hacking.
>
> Oops, missed an endmenu in arch/ppc/config.in.  Try rsyncing again
> now.

Yup, make menuconfig works so far. But adbhid.c complains about linux/pmu.h,
adb.h and cuda.h missing. They are there but not in linux, they are in asm.

Build ok, no unresolved....
boots also ;-)

uname -ra:
 Linux wallstreet 2.2.18pre17 #5 Tue Oct 24 13:36:24 CEST 2000 ppc unknown

Thanks
Andreas

BTW, attached my dot.config.