bk_2_3: USB mouse weirdness

Michel Dänzer daenzerm at student.ethz.ch
Sat Oct 14 03:45:23 EST 2000

I finally upgraded my Pismo to 128M RAM, and it really rocks with bitkeeper's
2.4.0-test10-pre1 :)

However, there is one oddity: When I quit my GNOME session, the USB mouse
doesn't work anymore. The same if I switch from X to console. Un- and
replugging the mouse resurrects it. The trackpad works fine all the time, also
via the input layer.

Not tragic, but annoying.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project