Speech Recogniton

Joshua Anhalt anhalt+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 9 11:40:19 EST 2000

Check out the Speech Recognition Package on Source Forge. "Sphinx 2"  It
was originally developed at Carnegie Mellon University.  If you could
see the code of most commercial Speaker Independant Systems, you'd likly
see Sphinx running in there.  I believe Apple's system was developed
from sphinx.  could be way off here.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cmusphinx/

I understand it compiles cleanly on Linux PPC.

joshua

Excerpts from internet.computing.linux-ppc: 15-Sep-100 Re: Speech
Recogniton by "Geiser, Ian"@msoe.edu