Lombard Sleep Crash (Was: 2.2.18pre17 again)

Albrecht Dre_ ad at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Fri Nov 3 23:32:32 EST 2000

Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Make sure you the core adb support is compiled in. It currently is, unless
> CONFIG_MBX is set ... if CONFIG_ALL_PPC=y implies CONFIG_MBX=y, someone
> better fix this.

from .config:
# CONFIG_MBX is not set

> Did all your kernels that crash lack ADB support, or just the latest you
> built with CONFIG_ALL_PPC=y ?

Just the latest rsync'ed linux-pmac-stable from penguinppc.org. Before, I always
used Ben's (rsync'ed) kernels, and configured them for PowerMac's only. No
problems with starting pmud. Now, both configuring for PowerMac only and for
ALL_PPC have no /dev/adb. I'm afraid I have to dig into the sources...SIGH!

Thanks, Albrecht.