2.2.18pre17 again

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Wed Nov 1 18:33:45 EST 2000

On  31 Oct, this message from Benjamin Herrenschmidt echoed through cyberspace:
>>- ICTC support in the sysctl interface:
>
> Won't this require recalibrating the loops_per_jiffy for udelay() ?

In a perfect world, yes. But I have seen no ill effects of a (limited)
loops_per_jiffy mismatch.

But I agree, if you want to heavily use ICTC we'd better fix this part.
But the solution has followed ;-)

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan at cpu.lu            |