ide_dmaproc

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Fri May 26 04:49:24 EST 2000

Hi there,

On  25 May, this message from Henning Loeser echoed through cyberspace:
> encouraged by Simon success with his Promise IDE card I went for
> an other try with my AEC6260M ide card.

Welcome to the club ;-)

> I patched a standart 2.2.15 kernel source with Andre's ide-patches (they
> wouldn't install on Pauls rsynced stable tree)

Yeah, I haven't bothered to rsync the stable tree, as kernel.org has
always worked fine for me....

> I keep getting errormassages stateing:
>>ide_dmaproc: chipset supported ide_dma_lostirq func only: 11

Could you provide the complete detection messages from dmesg, and a full
line of error meessage? You might also want to contact Andre about
this...

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan at cpu.lu            |