RPX Lite

Rolf Liu rolfl at sc23.sc.mcel.mot.com
Wed May 24 18:00:55 EST 2000

Hi, all,
I am having some work on RPX Lite( a box based on Powerpc 823).
You know, the RPX Lite can run the Linuxppc,which can be attained.
My work is to develop some applications which will run under the
Linuxppc on RPX Lite.
Cause the purpose is to let the application run on RPX Lite, I need
know how to let the Linuxppc start the application on the RPX Lite
Box. I am a new one to such  problem. I don't know how to do it .
How to combine the application into the linuxppc , and get a package?
Anyone knows the mechanism of runing application on such box ?
thanks a lot .