Debian pmud package available

Michael Schmitz schmitz at zirkon.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed May 24 04:09:41 EST 2000

>  Thank's a lot for making this package. Did you manage to contact
>  Stephan? What about the apmd patch?

Just what I needed to get half way up to speed with Debian packaging again
:-)

I've not had an answer from Stephan but I didn't give him any heads-up
either. The apmd patch seems to be included, it's enabled by the -a option
to pmud as far as I could see. The fifo (/etc/power/apm) is created
during installation, so all it should take is adding the -a to the
PMUD_FLAGS definition in /etc/default/power. I need to document this :-)

>  On testing, I'm out of business for a while, as the baby is being
>  visited by the doctor (faulty display).

Speedy recovery for the baby ...

	Michael