Pismo status

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Sun May 21 20:12:13 EST 2000

Hi,

> Yeah.  The powerbook case cools both through heat rising through gaps in
> the keyboard and through the entire thing being basically one huge heat

Which made me buy an external keyboard for stationary operation, as this
heat disturbs me quite a lot. I wonder why they don't move some of the
heat producers into the screen part of the laptop, e.g. CPU graphic chip and
memory. That would remove some heat from the part which I usualy touch,
be it the keyboard, or the bottom, when I don't have a table, and put
the PowerBook directly on my legs.

                                claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster ,'`.,'`.,'`.,'`.,'`.,'`.,'`
mailto:private at claudio.ch http://www.claudio.ch phone:+41 79 357 6743