Lombard hard freeze (update: mem>64MB)

Seanano sto9013 at ksu.edu
Sat May 13 02:24:48 EST 2000

  The video initializes fine no matter how I boot into linux.  I'm running
kernel 2.2.15pre20 rsynced from linuxcare.com.au on Linuxppc2000.
Currently booting through yaboot 0.5.  I've posted my current kernel,
System.map, and modules folder on my website at:
  http://www.seanano.org/linux/ppc
Be warned however, that this is not a gerneric kernel.  I don't have a lot
of options enabled.  There is no ppp support, only bmac ethernet driver,
only MESH for scsi, so in other words, I wouldn't use this kernel except
for the lombard.

Sean