KDE 2.0 compilation problems

Nelson Abramson pogtal at erols.com
Thu May 4 12:49:11 EST 2000

Rob Cascella wrote:

> I don't know if it's related or not, but I've been trying to compile
> something with g++ and have been getting an error message saying that
> the compiler couldn't create executables.  I tried recompiling gcc,
> but it didn't seem to help.  And, now that I think about it, I'd like
> to try to resolve this issue, so, can anyone help me with this?  I'd
> appreciate it..

This has come up quite a few times on the user list.  You need to have the full
range of gcc related files; binutils, glibc, libstdc, cpp, etc.  Search the
archives for the complete list.

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
"Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages"
"You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!"