hfs

Scott Knight scott at re-104-1.read.indiana.edu
Thu May 4 12:23:40 EST 2000

What works for you? I have the latest kernel from Paul also 2.3.99pre6 and
it most defintly does not work. I can not mount hfs cds at all. It will
let you mount hfs partitions. But try to do anything besides a ls like
specifically trying to copy something to it. And it will lock your machine
ahrd and screw up your partition. Try that out and let me know what
happens. I would think that its highly unlikely that hfs realy works for
you in the latest dec kernel.

	Scott Knight