Lombard hard freeze (still there)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 2 18:49:01 EST 2000

Hi Linux/PPC world,

my problems with the hard freezes still continue.
I have not come to any idea what is causing it.
Several methods of trying to encircle the problem area failed.

Therefore I have to assume it is an hardware error.
So testing software under MacOS did not reveal any hardware problems to
far.

The only way to reliably prove this would be to exchange the RAM
or something and test. This has to wait a couple of days until
the person in my local apple store is back from vacation again.

As I understand it, there are a couple of Lombard user who do not
ave this kind of stability problems. At least three cases seem to
be similiar to mine, but that does not prove much.

As you can see this problem is nagging me. :(
I thought I just let you know, maybe somebody still has some
advice to offer.

Thanks,
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)