Problems with atyfb in recent kernels.

Gabriel Ricard g_ricard at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 18:31:45 EST 2000

Ever since upgrading to LinuxPPC 2k recently I have
been experiencing problems with X windows toolkits.
Buttons and other widgets both in whatever toolkit
netscape uses, and GTK have "issues" with being drawn
incorrectly. The sides of the buttons are drawn in
diagonal, and other widgets are having problems with
this as well. I have experienced this with both the
LinuxPPC Standard kernel off the CD and the most
recent linux-pmac-stable source from linuxcare's
rsync.

Was something changed in the atyfb driver recently?

=====
Gabriel Ricard
g_ricard at yahoo.com