Colors in X in 2.3.99-pre3?

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Mon Mar 27 16:27:39 EST 2000

Hi list,

Anybody seen this? With Paul's latest kernel (2.3.99-pre3), I'm having
colormap problems in X (actually, Xpmac). I'm on a 7600 using controlfb.

Console is ok, but X has weired colours. Switching back and forth
doesn't help, nor restarting X. No messages on startup neither...

I've looked around a bit, but found no obvious difference between
2.3.52 (working ok) and 2.3.99 that could be causing this.

Thanks for any help or idea

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan at cpu.lu            |