Tulip on PPC :-)

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at mandrakesoft.com
Fri Mar 24 12:40:44 EST 2000

Franck Chionna wrote:

> Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
>
> >         Hi Jeff,
> >
> > The latest Tulip driver (2.3.99-pre3-pre7) works fine on the DEC21041 card in
> > my PPC box.  Great job!
> >
> > Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
> >
> >                                                 Geert
> >
> > --
> > Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert at linux-m68k.org
> >
> > In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
> > when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
> >                                                             -- Linus Torvalds
> >

> where can i find this last version ?

You need 2.3.99-pre2 tarball from
ftp://ftp.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.3/

then you need the latest "pre-pre" patch, right now pre3-8.bz2, from
ftp://ftp.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing/

Replace "??" with "fr" or "us" or another country...

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              | Tact is the ability to tell a man
Building 1024            | he has an open mind when he has a