Magic SysReq

tom_gall at vnet.ibm.com tom_gall at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 21 06:49:13 EST 2000

Hi,

  Don't know if anyone has noticed or tried recently, but with the
2.2.14 kernel it would appear that the Magic Sys Request support for
kernel debug appears to be broke.
  (Granted I don't know that it ever worked as I haven't tried it on my
PPC box but none the less I just ran into this)

  Getta compile error on line 252 of drivers/char/keyboard.c

  Seems to need a ppc version. This might be because I'm making a kernel
for an RS6K. (I'm intending to make a device driver or two)

  Appreciate any insite. Thanks!

--
Hakuna Matata!                           |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
import standard.disclaimer.*;          '---''(_/--' (_/-'
Tom Gall - Linux Guy, LTC             "Where's the ka-boom? There was
IBM Rochester                          supposed to be an earth
(w) tom_gall at vnet.ibm.com              shattering ka-boom!"
(h) tgall at uswest.net                   -- Marvin Martian