Mac-Side dev-tree dump

David A. Gatwood dgatwood at deepspace.mklinux.org
Tue Mar 21 04:59:01 EST 2000

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> Well, Apple already provides a tool for that. It's called Display Name
> Registry, and can be found on their web/ftp site, in the SDK section,
> inside the PCI DDK.

In theory, it can be found.  I did searches on Apple's site on numerous
occasions and never did find it....  The organization is a problem, as is
their usual no redistribution clause, assuming that applies here.

Later,
David

A logician trying to explain logic to a programmer is like a cat
trying to explain to a fish what it's like to be wet.

	-- unknown, possibly Franklin Veaux