Website Resources Survey

Matthew R. Trumbell mrtrumbe at mtu.edu
Thu Mar 9 07:32:58 EST 2000

Hello,

	My only concern about the linuxppc.org site is the comment posted
refering to the site becoming more of a developers site.  While I am all
for building developer oriented material into the site to a greater
extent, I hope that they do not sacrifice the user oriented information.
Please keep up the user support on the site and don't move to a developer
only site!  I would hate to see LinuxPPC Inc. controlling all support
avenues for this OS (not that I think they do it poorly, its just that it
is nice to have options). Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

	Matt Trumbell