problem on MPC8xx

LiuTao tliu at ict.ac.cn
Tue Mar 7 00:37:50 EST 2000

Hi Jason:

I am sorry that another problem appeared.
After the /bin/sh ran, I can't see anything from console.
I open the compile switch "SERIAL_DEBUG_INTR" in uart.c,
then I can see the following message on console:

THRE...rs_interrupt_single(0, 2)...end.
THRE...rs_interrupt_single(0, 2)...end.
.
.
.

It means that the transmit interrupt is triggered, right?
But why I can't see anything?
And can you tell me that when shell outputs message to console,
which function it uses in uart.c? I think it should be
rs_8xx_write(), right? But I found that this function was not
called before interrupt happened.

Thanks!

LiuTao