Patch to fix imps2 emulation for usb mice in stable 2.2.X series

Paul Mackerras paulus at linuxcare.com
Mon Mar 6 18:25:58 EST 2000

On Sun, 05 Mar 2000, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> You remind me of another USB mouse issue I stumbled on with 2.2.15: I had
> happily set up X to use the USB mouse as secondary mouse in the Xinput
> section for some time, when suddenly 2.2.15 changed the USB mouse
> behavior. All USB mouse clicks were doubled or tripled ...

My fault, I'm sorry, it seemed like a good idea at the time... :-)
That was before I knew how to tell XFree86 to use two mice.  I have
changed the #ifdef now.  If someone really wants this they can change the
ifdef or something.

Paul.

--
Paul Mackerras, Senior Open Source Researcher, Linuxcare, Inc.
+61 2 6262 8990 tel, +61 2 6262 8991 fax