patch to get latest XFree 4.0 snapshot (xf3918) to work on pp cwith r128

Kevin Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Sun Mar 5 05:55:34 EST 2000

Hi Kostas,

Here is the patch to fix the cursor for 16bpp and 8bpp for XFree 4.0 r128. (It
is attached). It is almost exactly what you sent to me earlier.

By the way, true 16 bit depth (565) does not work on my machine. The screen
comes up but everything is very very green!

Reverting to 16bpp and 15 depth (555) works fine.

I hope this one makes it into the XFree 4.0 final.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin B. Hendricks
Associate Professor of Operations and Information Technology