XF86Config 4.0

Miles Lane miles at speakeasy.org
Mon Jun 26 17:43:59 EST 2000

If you want to help with the development of XFree86,
go to www.xfree86.org and read the instructions regarding
how to join the XFree86 development team.  There's a form
you must request, fill out and then submit to the Board or
Directors for approval.  Then you get access to mailing
lists and source code.  There are rules you must agree to
abide by and so on.

	Miles