Serial

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Sat Jun 17 02:14:11 EST 2000

Giuliano Pochini wrote:

> Does the "stealth" serial port for blue-G3 work with Linux ?

I use them in my old iMac, new iMac (rev. D), iMac DV, and in my G4
server.  If the blue-G3 uses the same kind of modem as any of these,
and if the Stealth folks claim it will work in the G3, I would suspect
it works fine.  There is a challenge with the iMac DV, because they
don't make a card specifically for that machine.  I used a G4 version,
removed the header pins and soldered the cable directly to the board.
Tight fit, but it works.

	-- Dan