D-Link UHCI USB card free for developer

Peter R. Wood pwood at gordon.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:42:12 EST 2000

Hello all,

If anyone is interested on getting UHCI USB support working under
LinuxPPC, I have a D-Link adapter which I could send you, free of
charge.  I recently purchased it, hoping it would work on my SuperMac
w/LinuxPPC, but this didn't work out, so I bought the better supported
Belkin card. I'd planned to simply return the D-Link card, but then I
thought perhaps someone would be interested in using it.

Again, if you would like a brand-new D-Link UHCI USB card mailed to you
free of charge, let me know and I'll send it right out.

Peter

Peter R. Wood				pwood at gordon.edu
Gordon College				http://www.cs.gordon.edu/~pwood/