mesh in 2.4.0-test1

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Fri Jun 2 18:34:32 EST 2000

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Henning Loeser wrote:
> > Is there anyone who is succesfully using SCSI devices connected to MESH SCSI
> > with 2.4.0-test1 (or late 2.3.99-preX, e.g. pre9)?
> I do, everything is detected fine, I use
> Linux version 2.4.0-test1-ac4 (root at ma1311) (gcc version 2.95.2 19991024
> (release/franzo))

Hmm... I just tried a kernel without support for my sym53c875, and that didn't
work either, so it's not a multiple SCSI adapter issue. During SCSI device
probing, it just waits 30 seconds and doesn't find anything.

The weird thing is that the MESH driver didn't change. Let's enable debugging
and retry...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds