sound again [was: Re: xf4 bug report]

Steffen Haeuser SteffenH at hyperion-software.de
Thu Jul 27 00:37:36 EST 2000

Am 25-Jul-00 schrieb Iain Sandoe:

Hi!

Just wanted to tell that after putting earphones to the Mac, the sound comes.
Appearently it is only the internal speaker which does not work.

The Gnome-Event sounds sound "sort-of" correct (but a big "hard and noisy"),
but this might be correct, as MPG123 sounds perfectly :)

When I started Sin I just fell from my chair of this BIG NOISE, but this is
probably our fault (the guy who coded the sound was a Linux-x86 guy, so it
might be an Endian Problem, I have to check this... We'll surely manage
to fix this :) ).

Anyways, thanks for your help, guys :)

Steffen