problems about __cli()

Josh Huber huber at mclx.com
Mon Jul 24 22:19:59 EST 2000

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 08:11:07PM +0200, Martin Costabel wrote:
> There *are* situations where you need /usr/src/linux to point to your
> current kernel sources. This is when you compile modules for the current
> kernel, a prominent example being MOL.

Actually, I prefer to add a -I/path/to/kernel/include to the module
makefiles rather than the /usr/src/linux symlink. I suppose it's
personal preference, but I find that having to explicitly specify
where the kernel source is reduces the posibility of a screwed
compile.

--
Josh
6B21489A | GnuPG ID/Fingerprint | huber at mclx.com |