PowerPC Linux BOF and Conference Call Friday July 21

rodgersg at us.ibm.com rodgersg at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 19 00:32:36 EST 2000

To:  arch/ppc developers

I will be running the PowerPC Linux Birds Of a Feather meeting at the Linux
Symposium in Ottawa on Friday July 21 from 4:30-6:00PM (East Coast USA).
The meeting will be immediately after Paul Mackerras talk on ppp and Andrew
Tridgell's talk on rsync.    If you are going to the symposium, please look
for details there.   If you would like to join via teleconference and do
not already have the teleconference numbers, please send me your name and
your topic of interest and I will send you the passcode.    Please do not
forward or post the passcode or the teleconference will get jammed.
Also, do not request the passcode if you are going to be in Ottawa;  we
don't want you joining from another pub :-)

For more information on the symposium please visit.

http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2000

Thank you.

Greg Rodgers (rodgersg at us.ibm.com)