update: ppc IRQ blocking.

Jun Sun jsun at mvista.com
Tue Jul 18 06:05:14 EST 2000

Iain Sandoe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, much of the info presented in my message yesterday was bogus...
>
> The instrumentation needs improvement... it's missing too many cases where
> IRQs are switched on/off behind the back of the measurement (which is making
> it very difficult to narrow down the rogue...)
>
> I'm working on it.

I had a port to PPC that runs embedded planet RPX lite ???.  It ran
pretty OK.  Is this test done with my port or somebody else's port?  I
don't remember I released my port, although it is something on my todo
list ...

> P.S. Jun - do you want a copy of what I've got so far? or wait 'till it's
> done... I covered a lot more cases but still need to deal with all the stuff
> going on in head.S :-(

Sure.  I'd happy to take a look of it and perhaps integrate it into my
PPC port - if I ever get to do it.

Jun