> 512 MB of ram on G4?

Donald Cowart dcowart at acld.lib.fl.us
Fri Jul 14 07:34:19 EST 2000

Actually MacOS limits the amount availible to running apps as 999M.  I was
purchasing a G4 and read that on Apple's Website.  It was a while ago
and I don't remember if it was for OS9 or 8.X, though.

Donald Cowart  (dcowart at acld.lib.fl.us)
Network Manager
Alachua County Library District
Gainesville, FL