RFC: Changing default partition type for linux/ppc

Charles Stevenson csteven at terraplex.com
Sat Jul 8 01:25:50 EST 2000

I think it's a great idea. I don't use MacOS so I don't share the concern of
how MacOS X could affect the partitions. Equally, I trust if Apple is properly
advised of such a change they would take measures to ensure compatibility.
Linux sells Apple hardware too. ;-)

Best Regards,
Charles Stevenson

--
  Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/

  Yellow Dog Linux
  http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

  Black Lab Linux
  Advanced Workstations, Parallel, and Embedded Solutions
  http://www.blacklablinux.com/