(Manually) relocate PPC code?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 2 04:39:14 EST 2000

Hi,

I need to write some C code on PPC which must stay relocatable, resp.
I must relocate it myself (all of code and data etc.). I'm using GNU
tools.

This is for a standalone application, _NOT_ running under Linux.

Where can I find documentation about things like the format of the
GOT etc., or ideally existing _simple_ (read: small) example code?

All hints, pointers, ideas appreciated - TIA!

Wolfgang

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Little known fact about Middle Earth:   The Hobbits had a very sophi-
sticated computer network!   It was a Tolkien Ring...