Making an HFS+ Filesystem

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 09:58:31 EST 2000

> What single-user-centric file system would make a good example?  I'm
> assuming that ext2 and ext3 would make good multi-user-centric file
> system examples.

	Oh.  Have you looked at FAT, VFAT, and UMSDOS?  How about HPFS and Amiga FFS?
These are all Linux-supported single-user-centric fs's, to varying degrees of
modernness and completeness.
	If I was you, I'd go look in /usr/src/linux/fs/ and
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems.
	Or maybe you're way beyond that and I have no clue, but I'm still giving you a
pat on the back :)

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5