Help bring games to PPC Linux

John L Grantham jgrantha at hannover.sgh-net.de
Sat Jan 29 06:17:31 EST 2000

Hi all,

First off, apologies if this seems a little spammy...

A little call to arms: I assume you all would like to see more games for
PPC Linux. (Right?) That said, I just talked to Scott Draeker from Loki,
and he said that they would like some help on that end. They mainly need
help on porting networking code, but other help would also be appreciated.

If you're a PPC developer, are interested in helping out, and want to
make totally sure that Loki games continue to come out for PowerPC, then
drop a line to Loki at jobs at lokigames.com or info at lokigames.com, or
contact me, and I can forward your e-mail directly to the Powers that
Be(TM).

I don't have any other details or info (this just came up in
conversation), other than they'd like to hear from good PPC developers
out there.

Disclaimer: No, I don't represent Loki...I just decided to air out the
idea with y'all.

Anyway, hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

John

---

John Grantham | Freelance Graphic and Web Designer