[linux-fbdev] vgacon, vga16fb, clgenfb on PPC

Jeff Rugen jrugen at primenet.com
Fri Jan 28 09:30:57 EST 2000

> Can someone with a PReP box and vgacon (Cort?) please verify that it works this
> time? Thx!

I've been trying to get 2.3.x from vger working on PReP, but I'll try
bitkeeper out and see if that builds better.  I assume I can find the
documentation on how to get that version from www.bitkeeper.com?  (A more
specifc pointer would be appreciated though).

Did you want clgenfb tried out as a module or build in to the kernel (or
both?)

Jeff Rugen                      jrugen at primenet.com

When I said "we", officer, I was referring to myself, the four young ladies,
and, of course, the goat.