trying cutting edge kernel ..

ramp at oddjob.uchicago.edu ramp at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 27 06:02:55 EST 2000

Maybe this belongs to the linuxppc-dev group but I will ask it
here anyway.

After having my USB printer work I wanted to see if my USB Zip250
would work. I looked at the linux-usb mailing list archives and
found that some people were working on it and that some devel
kernels 2.3.41-? could be made to work. So I went to ftp.kernel.org
and found the following files -

v2.3/linux-2.3.40.tar.bz2
testing/pre-patch-2.3.41-X.bz2 where X=[1,2,3]

My question is: Do I need to patch all 3 in order or should I just
patch with the last file - in this case 3.

Also, does this include all of the latest 2.3.39 linux-pmac-devel
from linuxcare.com.au?

Thanks very much,
Ramprasad