USB problems in 2.2.14pre9

brad allison jackal at aol.net
Sun Jan 23 10:18:53 EST 2000

But I'm only pressing a maximum of _two_ keys "cd" and it's coming out as
"cdcd".

It's a real pain cause I do "cd" a lot.

I'm sure they are getting pressed somewhat at the same time cause I do it
so fast but still it shouldn't be glitching on that.

Also, I didn't see this problem in the 2.2.6.

-b

--
AOL SAPI    jackal at aol.net    jackal at kmfms.com    703.265.0908   AIM:jackal242
http://jackal.fudge.org        `I was never more certain of how far away I was