Stock 2.2.14 won't boot

Michael R. Zucca mrz5149 at acm.org
Sat Jan 22 17:08:11 EST 2000

I've compiled a stock (ftp.us.kernel.org) 2.2.14 with different stuff in
and out. While it seems to compile just fine I can't seem to get it to boot.

I'm using a PowerCenter 132 (604e at 133MHz). Booting with BootX 1.1.1.

The same config works great with the yellowdog 2.2.6 kernel.

What, if anything am I doing wrong?

P.S. if the solution is to just "download the latest kernel using anon CVS
from vger" please let me know how to do that. I'm not a CVS user. Clearcase
is good, though :-)

Thanks folks!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149 at acm.org - http://www.mdc.net/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill