2.3.39-pre2 boots

jlquinn at us.ibm.com jlquinn at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 11 07:25:37 EST 2000

Did stock 2.3.38 build for you?  I still can't compile it.  There is still
an error due to irq_offset in arch/ppc/kernel/open_pic.c.  I also get an
error in (I think) pmac_nvram.c.  Sorry, didn't write it down.

I'm trying to configure the kernel as Powermac only, rather than
powermac/prep/chrp.  Might this be my problem?

Jerry Quinn
jlquinn at us.ibm.com

Andreas Tobler <toa at pop.agri.ch>@lists.linuxppc.org on 01/09/2000 11:27:30
AM