[patch] MacAlly 2-buttons mouse support for 2.2.14

Olaf Hering olh at suse.de
Tue Jan 11 01:49:46 EST 2000

On Mon, Jan 10, Kostas Gewrgiou wrote:

> > Right mouse button is CMND , middle mouse button is CTRL.
> > Would be nice to get some feedback.

>   Hmm how are you going to get double clicks with this ?
> Also keep in mind that many window managers/programs use
> ctrl|meta|alt-mousebutton.
>
> I still feel that at least for X it should (and can) be
> handled from inside X and not from the kernel. We still
> need something for the console though.

It work also on the console. I guess there is no easy way for
ALT+double_click.

Or do you miss something? It is for the copy&paste function, I will
check what I can do to solve the problem with Xterm. You can not change
the size of the font.
If someone really need a application that depends on "complex mouse
clicks" ;-) then go and by a more button mouse.

BTW, where can I get a more button ADB mouse?

Gruss Olaf

--
 $ man 1 current_release

BUGS