Changes for IDE on PREP Hardware

Matt Porter mmporter at home.com
Fri Jan 7 04:50:05 EST 2000

Please send both and cc: mporter at mcg.mot.com

The test platform was a Rev. D MCP750 with multiple IDE drives on hdc/hdd
and a SanDisk in the onboard CF socket (hda).

I'll set this up again on a Rev. D to see if I can recreate it here. I can
only suspect a .config file at this point.  Especially since this patch
is already in the Debian/PPC disty and I've installed whole systems to
IDE drives with no problems. :-/

--
Matt Porter
mmporter at home.com