GMAC ethernet

GIANT Network Productions gnp at jollygreen.com
Thu Feb 17 10:54:11 EST 2000

What's the current status of the GMAC ethernet driver? I've been
looking to do several things with an iBook that require interface
aliases and multicast, but those features aren't currently supported.
I've been pulling linux-pmac-benh from linuxcare.com.au, but Paul
mentions that Ben's changes have been merged into linux-pmac-stable
on his new status page and Ben states that he's working on
'experimental' stuff only...

I'm less concerned with video performance (which seems to be where
Paul is focusing at the moment) than with networking features - Which
tree should I be pulling to keep better tabs on this issue?

Keith
==             GIANT Network Productions              ==
==   web hosting   +   web design   +   consulting    ==
++  541 . 684 . 9798       http://www.jollygreen.com/ ++