LinuxPPC, g++ problem with throw/catch (fwd)

Joseph Garcia jpgarcia at execpc.com
Wed Feb 16 15:28:53 EST 2000

Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

> [...]

using gcc version 2.95.1 19990809 (prerelease), i got the same results.  Once i
turned on optimization, it worked correctly.  I tried -O0 (same bad results),
but -O1 and -O6 work fine.

Joseph P. Garcia      jpgarcia at execpc.com      jpgarcia at lidar.ssec.wisc.edu
CS Undergraduate                      Student Employee - Systems Programmer
University of Wisconsin - Madison                            UW Lidar Group