Bug in acceled Xpmac?

Kevin_Hendricks khendricks at admin.ivey.uwo.ca
Tue Feb 15 04:45:53 EST 2000

Hi,

Yes, thjere was a serious mouse bug problem with usb mice fixed in
Xpmac rev8 and later versions.  It seems that the accelerated Xpmac
was not properly setting an accurate time for the mouse button
events.

Please try upgrading to Xpmac rev9 and try again (see
http://www.linuxppc.org/BlueG3/ for a link.

If you still have a mouse problem with Xpmac rev9, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Kevin

>It looks like the accelerated Xpmac that was released in January
may have
>a bug in mouse handling.
>
>I was working on a small epplet for one button mouse users to make
better
>use of enlightenment. When using the version of Xpmac that shipped
with
>LinuxPPC 1999 Q1 it worked fine. But when using the recent
accelerated

--
Kevin B. Hendricks
Associate Professor of Operations and Information Technology