2.3.43 failed

Paul Mackerras paulus at linuxcare.com
Sun Feb 13 18:29:10 EST 2000

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Eric Benard wrote:

> it compiles fine on a B&W G3 but doesn't run : it stops after the "Booting..."
> message.

I just updated linuxcare.com.au::linux-pmac-devel to 2.3.44 final.  I
fixed a couple of problems where it would hang during boot if you booted
from OF (or with quik or yaboot) and it couldn't find the screen.  Try it
now.  If it doesn't work, let me know (and tell me how you are booting it).

--
Paul Mackerras, Senior Open Source Researcher, Linuxcare, Inc.
+61 2 6262 8990 tel, +61 2 6262 8991 fax